Monday, October 13, 2008

My buys for these 3 weeks....man i'm dead broke! :P

My buy for these 3 weeks...good deal for some....lucky me!!! :D


From left to right: 'Plastic' Voltron and Encore metroplex


From left to right: The last of BT; BT22 Cybertron General Convoy, Alternator wheeljack, City commander armor from fans project and Universe Legends Megatron and Jazz.



I was not able to make it to the recent TRU sale at Novena but guess what, Lucky lucky me to find these during my lunch break at Jurong Point TRU and best of all the prices are the same as those at the sale. These are 'REALLY' cheap!!!!


Can't believe my eyes when I saw how cheap this is. Its an Ehobby exclusive. With this I complete my G2 mould that consist of Convoy, Black convoy and Ultra Magnus.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2014 TOYS.PILeUP.All Rights Reserved. These pictures are created by TOYS.PILeUP.
They are not to be use or edit without written authorization.