Monday, October 6, 2008

My Favourite and most hated has to be....

A little about me....

My 1st Transformers Toy: RID Sourge (With Tanker)
My Favorite Transformers Series: Superlink, Masterforce
My Favorite Transformers Toy Line: Superlink
My Favorite Autobot in Series: God Ginrai
My Favorite Destron in Series: Overload, Masterforce
My Most Wanted Transformers: Black Mega Zarak!
My Most Complete Transformers Toy line: Superlink/Energon
My Most number of repeats for a toy line: Ironhide of Superlink. I had 5 of them.
My Most number of repeats for a toyline in a series: Superlink, almost every autobot deluxe, I had 4 of them.
My Most unforgettable scene in a Transformers series: Ginrai THRASHED by Overload
My worst experience in transforming a toy without looking at the instruction: Universe razorclaw.
My Most hated Transformers Animated Series: Robot In Disguise
My Most hated Transformers Toy Line: Beast war
Most Expensive Transformers to date: MP04 Masterpiece Complete Convoy

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2014 TOYS.PILeUP.All Rights Reserved. These pictures are created by TOYS.PILeUP.
They are not to be use or edit without written authorization.