Saturday, November 29, 2008

My buys for this month...hope it ends...I'm definitely eating bread next month....


Finally got myself the Animated Leader Class Megatron.


Animated Leader Class Bulkhead




Got this set of Henkei Thundercracker and Skywarp at a very amazing price


Universe Acid Storm...Seekers mold complete!


Universe ' animated' legends Optimus Prime


Universe ' animated' legends Prowl




Some Robot heroes...Not sure why I'm getting it..itchy hands


Henkei Ironhide


Henkei Galvatron....So evil looking graphics...that should be the way


Sold this sometime back but manage to got it back recently. Box is C10 condition. Great buy!


MISB Energon Dark Unicron...After a long wait I finally got this...


Another long await buy...definitely worth the wait....Masterpiece MP02

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2014 TOYS.PILeUP.All Rights Reserved. These pictures are created by TOYS.PILeUP.
They are not to be use or edit without written authorization.