Thursday, November 6, 2008

:: To Seek and Destroy...

Following the release of the exclusive release of Henkei Thundercracker and Skywarp, I decided to custom myself Thundercracker as well as the 'never release' Sunstorm. Both pieces are my 1st customs. I had assembled them with my Henkei Starscream and Hasbro Skywarp....check it out!!!


Group shot of the seekers


Red alert! Autobots on sight!! Prepare for battle!


The Original Generation 1 seekers: Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker.


Starscream!! Leader of the Seekers


Left to Right: Skywarp and Thundercracker


Sunstorm! This character only comes to life after EHobby decided to release it as an exclusive.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2014 TOYS.PILeUP.All Rights Reserved. These pictures are created by TOYS.PILeUP.
They are not to be use or edit without written authorization.